Follow Us @soratemplates

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Contoh Soal UN Bahasa Inggris

  1. Metta    : Hello.
    Ben        : Hello, Meta this is Ben. Do you feel like goning to a movie this evening?
    Meta     : That’s sounds great, Ben. I haven’t been to a movie for a long time.

    The underline utterance expresses ...
    a.       Persuasion
    b.      Permission
    c.       Suggestion
    d.      Intention
    e.      Invitation

  2. I am not a mechanic, so I can’t fix it.
    The sentence means ...
    a.       If I could be a mechanic, I had fixed it
    b.      If I have been a mechanic, I would have fixed it
    c.       If I were a mechanic, I could fix it
    d.      If I am a mechanic, I could fix it
    e.      If I could have been a mechanic, I had fixed it

  3. Mom     : Novi, your hair needs to be cut.
    Novi       : OK mom, I’ll .... in nearby salon.
    a.       Should cut it
    b.      Have it cut
    c.       Cut it
    d.      Must cut it
    e.      Have cut it

  4. Mr. Hanif is cripple .... he owns a big company.
    a.       Furthermore
    b.      However
    c.       Otherwise
    d.      Then
    e.      Despite

  5. Has Rina called from London?
    Not yet, she .... it right after she arrived a week ago.
    a.       Had better do
    b.      Should have done
    c.       Would have done
    d.      Might have done
    e.      Must have done

    Pembahasannya di SINI

No comments:

Post a Comment